Check out this video and learn how the AIM-MTU offers Washington State’s aerospace and manufacturing employers the opportunity to train their employees without stopping production on the shop floor.
The AIM-MTU offers a wide variety of courses, including CMM, PCMM, 3D Printer with SolidWorks, blueprint reading and more. Check out the full list of AIM-MTU courses and find out how the AIM-MTU can bring training to your door.
AIM-MTU Sponsorship Opportunities
AJAC invites you to take part in the revolution of advanced manufacturing and inspection training by becoming a sponsor of the AIM-MTU. Sponsoring the AIM-MTU gains statewide exposure for your organization and promotes your products and services everywhere the AIM-MTU travels. Sponsorship packages can include a logo on the AIM-MTU trailer, AJAC’s website, AIM-MTU marketing materials and much more! Begin marketing your organization through the AIM-MTU. Find out how you can become an AIM-MTU sponsor!
Boeing is the world’s leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems.
Originally formed in 1935 to represent hourly workers at the Boeing Co., District Lodge 751 of the International Association of Machinists & Aerospace Workers now represents more than 45,000 active and retired men and women at 48 employers across Washington, Oregon and California.
Don’t spend extra time and money sending your employees out for training. Let the training come to you with the AIM-MTU, from the Aerospace Joint Apprenticeship Committee (AJAC).
The AIM-MTU is a 53-foot classroom on wheels that travels across Washington State to provide just-in-time advanced manufacturing and inspection training at your job site. The AIM-MTU, developed in collaboration with industry, gives you the opportunity to train your employees on location and on your schedule, while production continues.
- Combines training in design, production and inspection
- Teaches your employees to operate state-of-the-art advanced inspection and manufacturing equipment
- Trains your employees on equipment that may not be available at your job site
- Offers highly skilled instructors who provide customized training to fit your company’s needs
- Accommodates up to 15 employees depending on training
- Supplements apprenticeship and short-term job training
- Reduces your company’s carbon footprint by eliminating the need to travel for training