Employment Opportunities with AJAC and Partnering Employers
Below you will find employment and career opportunities with AJAC, as an instructor, or with a partnering apprenticeship employer.
It is the mission of AJAC that the training of apprentices shall be without discrimination based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or as otherwise specified by law. AJAC also encourages women, minorities and veterans to apply with their employer.
- Communication in the Workplace Instructor (Part-Time) – Seattle, WA
- Industrial Maintenance Technician: Technical Drawings – Yakima, WA
- Industrial Maintenance Instructor – Spokane, WA
- Machine Automation/Industrial Maintenance Technician Instructor – Seattle, WA
- Instructional Assistant – Seattle, WA
- Machinist (First Shift) – Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc. | Seattle, WA
- Machinist (Second Shift) – Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc. | Seattle, WA
- Quality Inspector – Buyken Metal Products | Kent, WA
- CNC Machinist – Buyken Metal Products | Kent, WA
- General Fabricator – Buyken Metal Products | Kent, WA
- QA Tech / Inspector – Machinists Inc. | Seattle, WA
- Manual Machinist- Machinists Inc. | Seattle, WA
- CNC Machinist – Machinists Inc. | Seattle, WA
Are you an employer who would like help getting the word out? If so, send us your openings today.