AJAC Talks Food Processing on New Podcast
AJAC’s Regional Program Manager, Heather Collins, and Manufacturing Academy instructor, Stephen Matczak, sat down with Michelle Smith from the South Central Workforce Council to talk about AJAC’s exciting new apprenticeship in the food processing industry. Discover what the apprenticeship entails, the length of the program, and the career opportunities that are available upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Learn more about AJAC’s new Machine Operator apprenticeship here.
AJAC, February 5, 2021
<< Back to AJAC Blog
CATEGORIESApprenticeship, blog, Food Processing
- Instructor Goes Extra Mile in Juvenile Rehabilitation
- AJAC Youth Apprentice Featured in STEM Newsletter
- AJAC Featured in Aspen Institute Work-Based Learning Report
- AJAC Talks Food Processing on New Podcast
- AJAC Launches New CNC Programmer Apprenticeship