Machining Apprenticeship Provides Alternative Career Pathway
Trevor Mohon, a first-year machinist apprentice at RTC Aerospace – Fife Division, discusses his decision to pursue machining after high school. Trevor explains how this industry has challenged him, the future of manufacturing, and the skills he applies to the job everyday.
A special thanks to Nick Pulido for allowing AJAC to share this video!
AJAC, January 8, 2018
<< Back to AJAC Blog
CATEGORIESAerospace, AJAC, Apprenticeship, Machinist
- AJAC Graduates 79 Apprentices from 48 Companies
- 10 Partnerships & Grants AJAC is Participating In
- An Ordinary Teenager in an Extraordinary Apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship vs. College | KING 5 Interviews AJAC Machinist Apprentice
- Introduction to Apprenticeships: Podcast