Becoming A Youth Apprentice in a Small Town
Meet Noah Retallic, a 17 year-old Automation Technician Youth Apprentice through the Aerospace Joint Apprenticeship Committee (AJAC).
Ephrata Machinery invited AJAC to their machine to tell Noah’s story on how he became involved in manufacturing and his desire to grow within the industry.
AJAC, October 2, 2020
<< Back to AJAC Blog
CATEGORIESAerospace, AJAC, Apprenticeship, High School, MFG Day, Youth Apprenticeship
- Becoming A Youth Apprentice in a Small Town
- 5 Questions With Stephen Matczak
- New Grants & Partnerships | Q1 & Q2 2020
- Supporting Kent Manufacturers During COVID-19
- Congratulations to the AJAC Class of 2020