Youth Apprenticeship Webinars | AJAC
AJAC hosted two Youth Apprenticeship Webinars to better connect students, parents, and counselors with our next cohorts kicking off Summer 2020.
During the webinars we discuss the following: program benefits, on-the-job training, related supplemental instruction, updated timelines, expectations, the hiring process, and how to apply.
Automation Technician Webinar
Recorded on May 12, 2020
Production Technician Webinar
Recorded on May 14, 2020
AJAC, May 15, 2020
<< Back to AJAC Blog
CATEGORIESAerospace, AJAC, Apprenticeship, Youth Apprenticeship
- Supporting Kent Manufacturers During COVID-19
- Congratulations to the AJAC Class of 2020
- Meet Rachel, AJAC's New Maintenance Technician Apprentice
- AJAC To Offer New Low-Cost, Short-Term Trainings This July!
- Youth Apprenticeship Webinars | AJAC