Youth Apprenticeship Webinars | AJAC
AJAC hosted two Youth Apprenticeship Webinars to better connect students, parents, and counselors with our next cohorts kicking off Summer 2020.
During the webinars we discuss the following: program benefits, on-the-job training, related supplemental instruction, updated timelines, expectations, the hiring process, and how to apply.
Automation Technician Webinar
Recorded on May 12, 2020
Production Technician Webinar
Recorded on May 14, 2020
AJAC, May 15, 2020
<< Back to AJAC Blog
CATEGORIESAerospace, AJAC, Apprenticeship, Youth Apprenticeship
- Instructor Goes Extra Mile in Juvenile Rehabilitation
- AJAC Youth Apprentice Featured in STEM Newsletter
- AJAC Featured in Aspen Institute Work-Based Learning Report
- AJAC Talks Food Processing on New Podcast
- AJAC Launches New CNC Programmer Apprenticeship