With AJAC’s Washington State Apprenticeship program, you can build your workforce with highly skilled tradespeople in three ways:
- Enroll your current employees in AJAC’s Washington aerospace and manufacturing apprenticeship program and get an increased ROI on your employee training
- Find new employees with the pre-apprenticeship program – Manufacturing Academy
Students and potential apprentices
- The minimum qualifications to become eligible for apprenticeship
- The many careers in aerospace and advanced manufacturing,
- What it means to be an aerospace apprentice or an advanced manufacturing apprentice and
- What current aerospace and advanced manufacturing apprentices in Washington State have to say about AJAC’s program.
Find out if you have the skills to become an aerospace or advanced manufacturing apprentice and how to get started with AJAC.
Find the resources you need for logging and tracking your apprenticeship hours through the Apprentice Tracking System.
Registered Training Agents
(AJAC Participating Employers) – Review and approve your apprentices’ hours through the Apprentice Tracking System.