After featuring AJAC in their June/July Issue, Northwest Aerospace News Magazine sat down with AJAC to go beyond the article and dive deep into the stories behind those who have utilized apprenticeship to fast-track their career. This is the first interview for NW Aerospace News’ ‘Video Blog Series’ featuring advanced manufacturing organizations and companies from around the Pacific Northwest.
Topics discussed during the video podcast include:
- Designing a modern apprenticeship
- How employers can benefit from the apprenticeship model
- What a successful apprentice looks like
- How AJAC builds its state-wide instructional workforce
- AJAC’s big picture for growth
A special thank you to Jennifer Ferrero and Dean Cameron for providing AJAC with a forum to discuss apprenticeships in the aerospace and advanced manufacturing industries!