AJAC Discusses Apprenticeships with PNAA & Tool Gauge
The Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance (PNAA) invited AJAC and Tool Gauge to their Factory Friday Tour event to discuss workforce training solutions including registered apprenticeship programs for advanced manufacturing. The discussion included three AJAC apprentices from Tool Gauge, who expanded on their experience in the program, how it has fast-tracked their career, and the benefits for becoming a registered apprentice.
A special thank you to PNAA for inviting AJAC to this event and Tool Gauge for their continued partnership with our apprenticeship programs.
AJAC, July 20, 2021
<< Back to AJAC Blog
CATEGORIESAJAC, Apprenticeship, Youth Apprenticeship
- MFG Day 21 with Pexco Aerospace
- Berry Global Youth Internship Program
- AJAC Featured in Port of Seattle's "Equity Index"
- Coffee Chats: Leveraging Apprenticeships to Strengthen Your Workforce
- AJAC Discusses Apprenticeships with PNAA & Tool Gauge