AJAC To Offer New Low-Cost, Short-Term Trainings This July!
New Lost-Cost, Short-Term Trainings From AJAC
AJAC is excited to announce this July we will offer three consecutive short-term trainings at our Advanced Manufacturing Prep Training Center in Kent, Washington.
These training’s are designed for current manufacturers to grow and expand their skill set in a variety of key areas utilizing curriculum developed by AJAC’s subject matter experts and delivered by industry professionals.
Our Schedule of Trainings:
- Basic Inspection Hand Tools (July 14-16)
- Basic Engineering Drawings (July 21-28)
- Geometric Dimension & Tolerancing (July 30-August 13)
Each training will take place on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. AJAC’s apprenticeship employers will receive a discount for each student enrolled.
For more information, please visit our Advanced Manufacturing Prep Website.
AJAC, May 27, 2020
<< Back to AJAC Blog
CATEGORIESAJAC, AMP Training Center, blog
- 5 Questions With Stephen Matczak
- New Grants & Partnerships | Q1 & Q2 2020
- Supporting Kent Manufacturers During COVID-19
- Congratulations to the AJAC Class of 2020
- Meet Rachel, AJAC's New Maintenance Technician Apprentice