AJAC Wins Seattle Business Magazine Community Award
On October 24th, Seattle Business Magazine hosted an event honoring 15 visionary enterprises. AJAC (Aerospace Joint Apprenticeship Committee) was one of the establishments honored and wound up taking home the top award under the category of Job Training.
Executive Director, Lynn Strickland represented AJAC at the event and will be featured on the cover of the magazine’s November issue, “It’s great to be recognized as an organization and the award is a testament to everyone at AJAC’s individual hard work and effort,” Strickland said.
Taking home runner-up awards in the Job Training category are Orion Industries and Trillium Employment Services.
Awards in different categories can be found in the official press release.
AJAC, October 31, 2019
<< Back to AJAC Blog
- New Grants & Partnerships | Fall 2019
- AJAC Wins Seattle Business Magazine Community Award
- The Full Journey: From High School Apprentice to Adult Apprenticeship
- AJAC Joins Movement to Get More Women Into Apprenticeships
- MFG Day (Manufacturing Day) 2019 | AJAC & Machinists Inc.