AJAC Wins ‘Small Business of the Year’ Award
On Friday, February 10th, AJAC was selected for the Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce “Small Business of the Year” Award during the chamber’s annual luncheon. AJAC’s Executive Director, Lynn Strickland attended the ceremony to accept and thank the chamber for their recognition of AJAC’s workforce development solutions.
The “Small Business of the Year” Award is given to a business which has achieved excellence through innovative business practices, products, and/or employee programs and community commitment. AJAC has made a strong push for Youth Apprenticeships over the last year and we are excited this program is making a difference across our region and local communities.
Thank you to Andrea Reay and the entire Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce for selecting AJAC and allowing our work to be shared with the communities we serve.
View photos from the event on the chamber’s Facebook page.
AJAC, February 15, 2017
<< Back to AJAC Blog
CATEGORIESAJAC, Award, Chamber of Commerce, Events, WorkForce Development
- AJAC Graduates 79 Apprentices from 48 Companies
- 10 Partnerships & Grants AJAC is Participating In
- An Ordinary Teenager in an Extraordinary Apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship vs. College | KING 5 Interviews AJAC Machinist Apprentice
- Introduction to Apprenticeships: Podcast