Governor Inslee Visits Cadence Aerospace & Youth Apprentices
During a private meeting at Cadence Aerospace, Governor Inslee and his staff met with representatives from the aerospace manufacturer, AJAC and current Youth Apprentices to discuss how the registered Youth Apprenticeship program is going in year two. Cadence, a global leader in aerospace manufacturing, hired four youth apprentices in June to expand their workforce of skilled machinists and retain their presence in the competitive aerospace market.
Governor Inslee toured the shop with the Youth Apprentices, learning about the various machines, processes and parts used built airplanes for Boeing and Airbus. After the tour and meeting concluded, Inslee spoke on camera about the growth of AJAC’s Youth Apprenticeship and why it is a value part of his Career Connect Washington initiative.
AJAC, October 26, 2018
<< Back to AJAC Blog
CATEGORIESAerospace, AJAC, Apprenticeship, High School, Youth Apprenticeship
- Meet Rachel, AJAC's New Maintenance Technician Apprentice
- AJAC To Offer New Low-Cost, Short-Term Trainings This July!
- Youth Apprenticeship Webinars | AJAC
- AJAC Apprentice Uses Training to Help Frontline Healthcare Workers
- Letter from AJAC's Executive Director on COVID-19