2018 Youth Apprenticeship Signing Day Ceremony
On June 27, 2018, 67 newly registered Youth Apprentices signed their letter of agreement signifying a commitment to work in the aerospace and advanced manufacturing industries through the Aerospace Joint Apprenticeship Committee’s (AJAC) Production Technician Youth Apprenticeship program. These 67 Youth Apprentices are employed across 30+ manufacturers and nine counties in Washington State.
Youth Apprentices throughout the program will receive 15 tuition-free college credits, two high school credits, roughly $28,000 in earned income and a nationally-recognized journey-level credential.
View photos from the event on AJAC’s Flickr page.
AJAC, July 3, 2018
<< Back to AJAC Blog
CATEGORIESAerospace, AJAC, Apprenticeship, Events, High School, Youth Apprenticeship
- AJAC Graduates 79 Apprentices from 48 Companies
- 10 Partnerships & Grants AJAC is Participating In
- An Ordinary Teenager in an Extraordinary Apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship vs. College | KING 5 Interviews AJAC Machinist Apprentice
- Introduction to Apprenticeships: Podcast